The British & Irish Boxing Authority (BIBA) have arranged an Association of Professional Boxing Commissions (APBC) Certified Corner/Cutman Course, at the Stanley Street Sports and Social Club in Worksop, Nottinghamshire on Sunday 23rd July 2023, that is essential for all Coaches and Cornermen.
ALL Coaches are welcome, as these courses are essential for all coaches in our sport whether Pro, Amateur or Unlicensed.
The Cut/Cornerman course covers all aspects from weigh-in to post fight.
- Duty of Care
- Head Trauma Signs & Symptoms
- Coaches/Cornermen/Cutman Responsibilities
- Cutman’s Tools of the Trade
- Professional Hand Bandaging
- Weight Cutting and Weigh-in
- Working the Corner – Contest and Sparring
- Types of Injuries and Rules Pertaining to Injuries.
- Corner Treatment of Bruising, Swellings and Cuts
- Post Fight
The Course will take place at Stanley Street Sports and Social Club in Worksop, Nottinghamshire on Sunday 23rd July 2023
Times and fees for the course are:
1pm to 5pm – Cornerman/Cutman Course – £105 per person
Photo ID as well as a Passport-Size Head & Shoulders Photo for Certification are required, so please bring with you on the day.
The course takes place on Sunday 23rd July 2023 between 1pm – 5pm at:
Stanley Street Sports & Social Club
2 Stanley Street
Nottinghamshire S81 7HX